Super Simple 3 Ingredient Vegan Blueberry Banana Ice Cream
Hello Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.
You know sometimes you feel like something really cold and creamy! Maybe it is just a hot day, or you did a big sport session, or you have had too much hot food or tea that your body is trying to balance so you crave something cold. Whatever the reason might be, you probably don’t want to get junk ice cream from supermarkets, or if you do you will suffer from guilt for a few days! I BELIEVE WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE FOODS THAT WE ENJOY! Life is too short not to have ice cream but also too beautiful to ruin our body!
I will share with you another one of the simplest recipes in the world! I am not exaggerating here. True story!
All you need is your frozen bananas and blueberries (or any other berries will do) and a blender! I don’t know who invented the BLENDER, and not sure if i want to find who that was, but I love that person! Thank you!
SUPER SIMPLE 3 INGREDIENT VEGAN BLUEBERRY BANANA ICE CREAM
- 3 cups peeled and frozen ripe bananas (I buy bananas when they are cheaper and peel and freeze them until i use)
- 1 and a 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries (or any type of berries of your choice)
- Few drops of Vanilla extract or 2 Vanilla beans
- Throw all the ingredient into the blender and blender until its smooth and silky
- Garnish with fresh berries or your choice of raw nuts
- If you are a nut butter lover like me, try mixing some with the ice cream. Oh boy!
- If you love chocolate, mix with some chocolates
- As always, your options are unlimited, so be creative!
YUM! %*#&(($@) That is how it taste like! haha
With Gratitude and Love,
Share your thoughts below;
Trackback from your site.